Business Law Services
Whether you are at the seed and development stage, startup, growth, expansion, or even exit stage, Convex Legal can help you with your business law needs. Acting as outside general counsel or on a per-assignment basis, we advise startups, growth-stage businesses, and mature companies on the many corporate and contractual issues that all businesses have in common. As a result you have more time to focus on your business.
Small and medium-sized businesses:
From structuring your business to employee and independent contractor compensation to defusing situations that could lead to litigation, Convex Legal is well-versed in corporate issues. We understand that issues arise quickly. When you partner with Convex, you will have ready access to ongoing legal advice for your business.
Contracts and transactions:
- Entity formation and corporate governance: LLCs, corporations, partnerships, non-profits
- Employment and independent contractors
- Equity compensation and incentive plans
- Non-disclosure, non-solicitation, and non-compete agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business continuity planning
- Corporate cleanup
- Contract drafting and review
- Creating standardized agreements that can be reused
- Intellectual property protection
- Outside general counsel
- See Securities Law for capital raises
- Partnership and business dissolution (business divorce)
- Employment negotiations
- Settlement agreements
- Responses to threats of litigation
- Business negotiations
Request a consultation
If you are looking for legal counsel for your business, Convex Legal can help. Fill out our consultation form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly to set up a call.